ICOM® METALLIC GRAY COLOR IC-M25
Icom pioneered the floating VHF marine radio and others followed. Setting a new trend with the IC-M24 and now the IC-M25. The IC-M25 has a flashing light feature that activates when the radio hits water, even if the power is off! If you drop this floating radio overboard, it's easier to find than ever, day or night.
Note: The radio in this video is an IC-M24. The IC-M25 features the same Float'n FlashTM technology.
• USB charger, BC-217SA
• Belt Clip, MB-133
• Antenna, FA-SC59V
• Hand Strap
• Float’n Flash™ marine radio technology by Icom The IC-M25 floats and lets you know where it is with the flashing red LED light and LCD/key backlight.
• 11 Hours long battery Life. The built-in 1500mAh lithium-ion battery allows 11 hours (approx.) of long operation.* *Typical operation with Tx (Hi: Rx: standby = 5:5:90)
• USB charging (Micro-B USB type) A standard USB connector (Micro-B type) is used for charging the IC-M25. Cigarette lighter cables or mobile batteries for charging smartphones or other devices can be used with the IC-M25*.
*The IC-M25 accepts 5V/1A (Max.) input. Use of third-party products is not guaranteed.
• AquaQuake™ draining function. When water is in the speaker grill, Icom’s unique AquaQuake™ emits a buzzing sound and sheds water from the speaker. This function assures clear sharp sound at all times.
• The 7.76-ounce (220g) lightweight and 1.2 inch (30.5mm) slim body and lightweight is the new benchmark for floating marine transceivers.
• Large LCD, simple user interface is 30% larger than the IC-M24’s and clearly shows large channel number and status icons. The buttons on the front panel are well laid out and provide simple and straightforward operation.
• The IC-M25 provides a powerful 550mW audio output and received voice can be heard loud and clear. By holding the VOL/SQL button with ▲ (up) button, the volume is instantly turned up to the maximum level.
Optional speaker microphone, HM-213 (Nott included), provides commercial grade convenience while mounting the radio around the waist.
• IPX7 waterproof construction (1m depth of water for 30 minutes)
• 4-step battery life indicator
• Weather channel with weather alert (USA version only)
• Dual/Tri-watch functions
• Instant access to Channel 16 or programmable call channel
• Favorite channel function
• Monitor function opens noise squelch
• Auto scan function
• LCD auto backlighting
3 Year Mfg. Waterproof Warranty on VHF Handhelds, 1 Year Mfg. Warranty on Radios, Accessories, Batteries and Antennas.
Photos may be from the manufacturer provided for reference. The manufacturer may use the same photo to represent all variations of a product or show the product in use with other parts that may be sold separately.